ITIDA is pleased to announce start of supporting Egyptian ICT Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Marketing Capacities through the MSEs Support Program budget with 100% Financial support.
- Egyptian owned company
- Working in the field of ICT.
- Registered in ITIDA database.
- Commercially Registered before January 2012.
- Have 50 or less registered full time employees.
- Haven’t previously benefited from MSEs Support Program.
Terms of reimbursement:
- Each company is to provide the following items two weeks prior to event participation:
- Official event participation document.
- Confirmed reservation (e-ticket receipt) for travel and accommodation (hotel voucher) for travelers.
- A form demonstrating purposes of participation and the total expected cost (please see the links on the bottom of the page)
- The company provides the following after return:
- Photocopies of passports together with seals of entry and exit.
- Original copies of invoices with expenses been spent during event.
- A special report of participation in the event and targets achieved
- Fund will be disbursed in two installments for each event:
- 30% down payment when applying for the event and paperwork submission
- Final payment 70% at return from the event and the rest of paperwork
To submit for marketing activities:
In case of participation as an exhibitor (Single Intervention)
In case of participation as a visitor (Business Trip)