First-Line Management Track
Target Profile of Attendees
Eligible first-line managers for this track work under general direction with considerable accountability. They often plan their assigned work to meet given objectives. They perform a broad range of complex technical or professional work activities and have some responsibility for the work of others and for the allocation of resources. They make decisions that influence the success of projects, team objectives, and their peers.
In brief, first-line managers are those who enable and apply business core functions.
Standard candidate titles may fall within the following: Technical pre-sales manager, project manager, marketing campaign manager, Senior HR specialist, Senior project specialist, Unit Manager, Procurement Manager, Quality Manager, Client Service Manager, or any other responsibility matching these levels.
List of Courses
- Understanding Business Essentials-IBDL Level 1
- Finance For Non-Financials
- Marketing Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Magnetic Leadership
- First Time Manager Workshop and Simulation
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Solution-Based Selling and Sales Profitability Simulation
- Key Account Management
- HR Program
- Business Professional – Complete Collection Online Courses
The courses are delivered through the following IMI consortium:
For futher inquiries about the program, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact ITIDA’s call center at 16CIT (16248).