GITEX Dubai 2018
14-18 October 2018, Dubai, UAE
Gitex Technology Week is the foremost technology exposition in the Middle East, drawing over 147,133 + ICT professionals from more than 150 countries. With Over 4473 ICT companies from 97 countries and 80% of the Top ICT brands in the world, Gitex Dubai is considered one of the top three ICT event worldwide. Gitex for the past years has been offering a unique opportunity for Egypt and the Egyptian Companies to showcase their newest solutions and technologies and penetrate one of the world’s fastest growing regions. Gitex Technology Week 2018 will be held at the Dubai World Trade center from 14– 18 of October and will cover display areas for the following Technology sectors.
Startup Participation Brief:
The global ecosystem of startups entrepreneurs, investors and mentors from over 35 countries will rally together at the GITEX Startup Movement and drive the whole technology industry forwards. 400 startup companies from all over the globe will be at GITEX Technology Week 2018 to share their ideas, network with investors and ultimately pitch themselves for a chance to win vital funding from some of the world’s leading venture capitalists.
Startup Selection Criteria:
In order to participate as a partner under the Egyptian Pavilion at Gitex Dubai 2018, the following selection criteria will be used to evaluate all the requests that will be received from the interested Startups:
- Startup must be a registered in ITIDA database.
- Established in less than 5 years.
- Showing success rate/cases.
- Innovative product in one of these fields: Cloud, Consumer Technology, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Hardware, Enterprise Software, GSM Exchange, Mobility, Network Infrastructure, 3D Printing, Robotics, Security, Autonomous Vehicles, UAVs, Smart Living and wearables, Drones, I cities.
- Startup should not has participated as a start-up before at Gitex Startup Event.
Egyptian Pavilion is at Sheik Saeed Hall - Stand S1-D1.
Event website: GITEX Dubai