Cairo ICT 2016
27 to 30 November
Time for Egypt
“The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) focalizes its mission on accelerating economic growth and creating more job opportunities. Led by MCIT “Time for Egypt” campaign is launched to promote the ICT industry as a transformative economic catalyst.
The Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA), the IT arm of the ministry, executes “Time for Egypt” with a sharper focus to deploy the Electronics Manufacturing initiative, develop strategic go-to-market, and expand the footprint of Tech Parks across the country.
It also underpins the value of talents and showcases human resources capital building programs. The camping centralizes digital transformation and empowers remote communities together with Persons with Disabilities “PwDs” to ensure social insurance.
ITIDA works with stakeholders to foster a viable environment for startups to thrive, allowing entrepreneurs to start, develop and expand their business globally. The campaign fosters entrepreneurs as the growth engine of digital economy, e-commerce, and ICT employment.
The campaign is launched at Cairo ICT 2016 within a 1400-m²-pavilion entitled “Time for Egypt”.
Six main values reflect the theme of the campaign, which are:
- Tech parks
“Time for Egypt” Pavilion is located in Hall 5 including more than 40 work areas for ICT companies as well as various governmental entities besides MCIT affiliates.
Why it is Time for Egypt?
- Winner of the Global Sourcing Association Award, “Outsourcing Destination of the Year” – 2016.
- Egypt is identified as a primary location for sourcing business and IT services in MENA by Gartner, Inc. in 2016.
- Poised to Scale-up the Sourcing Industry Value Chain: Egypt’s recipe for success – AVASANT.
- Ranked among Major Contenders in MAP Matrix for IT-ADM and Contact Center – Everest Group.
- Egypt ranked 1st in MEA region in Global Services Location Index – ATKearney 2016
Forbes ranked Egypt among top 10 countries to launch start-ups, Cairo and Alexandria as start-up hubs.
- Raconteur ranked Egypt among the top 10 emerging countries for outsourcing – 2015.
For Any more information, please contact us email@example.com.