IDC Egypt CIO Summit 2016
Under the auspices of H.E. Yasser ElKady, Minister of Communications and Information Technology, and following the remarkable success of IDC Egypt, North Africa & Levant CIO Summit in 2015, ITIDA partners with IDC for the second year in Egypt CIO Summit 2016.
This event is part of the series IDC CIO Summits 2016, where similar events are held in different countries across the globe, including Austria, Germany, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and the United Arab Emirates. The event brings together top CIOs, thought-leading IDC analysts, and innovative vendors for networking, learning, and experience exchange. It provides a unique opportunity for CIOs and Senior ICT professionals to gain insights from industry experts on the latest IT and Business trends as well as real-world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues that will help shape and drive business in the right direction.
- Leading Your Organization's Digital Transformation.
- Creating Business Value using "Internet of Things".
- Prediction 2016: Major ICT Trends and Developments over the next five years.
- Developing Synergies to Establish Smart Ecosystems.
- Innovating with Converged Infrastructure.
- Rethinking Security for the Digital Enterprise.
- Creating a "Seamless" Mobile Experience.
- Building the Digital Government.
- Women Leaders in IT: Breaking the Glass Ceiling.
View the event agenda
For any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.